Thursday, January 6, 2011

starting 2011 with the best man in the world


Greg and I spent New Year at the community center with our friends. We enjoyed prime rib dinner and dancing to follow. I think the highlight was when my best friend was teaching everyone the triller. After we were done there we went back to our friends house to play a quick game of poker, which eneded at 5:00am, so not so quick.
The kids spent New Years in Olds with my parents where they ate lots of junk food and played with the noise makers.
We meet up with them on the January 1st and brought them back for their new years day party. They had such a wonderful time with their friends eating more junk food and playing games. It was a wonderful way to welcome in a new year.
I have decided to only make one new years resolution this year and that is to spend more time with friends and family.
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season

No comments:

Post a Comment