Thursday, January 6, 2011

first ever blog

So as the new year has started I though maybe I should start a blog.

I knew it was coming as soon as we found out that our second child was a boy.... I have become a hockey mom :)
Ty started last night with the grassroots hockey club. Him and his best buddy Cole are on the same team and we very excited to play. They spent a lot of time on there backsides but as the practice went on they got better and better. Ty is now able to skate for more than 2 seconds with out falling and has mastered getting up on his own. We are all going out tonight to practice some more and then back next Wed. to play with his team again.
Tonight I am going to try and get some video of him skating as I was only able to get a very short one yesterday as the batteries were dead in the camer ( I know I should have taken extra).

No comments:

Post a Comment