Thursday, March 17, 2011

color me green

St. Patties day use to mean green beer and time with friends. After you have children it is all about green food and fun times with the kids.

I wanted to make shamrock cookies for the kids so I went on the hunt for a cookie cutter.... guess what no one has any st. patty day stuff :( So even after she passed away Aunty Jean came to the rescue when Deb found a shamrock cookie cutter in her collection :) So Last night I made the cookie dough and then first thing in the morning I rolled them out and made them for the kids. After a lunch of green pancakes and green milk we decorated our cookies. After that the kids went outside in the +6 weather.
It was a great way to spend st. pattys day
He is such a cutie
Mama we love green pancakes and green milk
and decorating cookies
Happy St. Patricks Day everyone from the Christensens

No comments:

Post a Comment